The registration period for the fourth edition of the China International Import Expo Enterprise & Business Exhibition (CIIE) is open.
The exhibition will be held online and live between November 5-10, 2021. CIIE is an excellent opportunity to present your products on the Chinese market.
The previous edition of the exhibition was one of the largest online events in China with over 72 million. dollar turnover.
The following businesses can be involved in the upcoming event:
- Producers of food, beverages and agricultural products;
- Cars and car parts;
- Information Technology;
- Cosmetics and household needs;
- Medical equipment and health products;
- Services in the field of finance, IT, logistics, tourism, culture, education, etc.
Prices of indoor stands:
- Rent area – 330 $ / m2 (min. 36 m2)
- Stand rental – $ 3,000 / 9 m2
Prices of outdoor stands:
- Rent area – 220 $ / m2 (min. 36 m2)
You can send an online application through the CIIE website (www.ciie.org) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors who join before 31.01.2021 and transfer the initial installment before 28.02.2021. will receive a 10% discount on the price.
Deadline for registration – May 30, 2021.
National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai)
Address: 333 Songze Avenue, Shanghai, China