The „Association for the Promotion of Agricultural Cooperation between China and Central and Eastern European Countries“, hereinafter referred to as the „Association“ is managed and represented by a Director, directly appointed by the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry of the Republic of Bulgaria. In performing his functions, the Director is assisted by a Consultative Board.
The Consultative Board members are nominated by the Ministers of Agriculture of each country. The Consultative Board discusses and proposes the annual plans for the Association’s activity and prepares annual and periodic reports on the Association’s activities. China and Bulgaria coordinate the Central and Eastern European countries to jointly participate in the management of APACCCEEC through their representatives or through other approaches to ensure the effective and practical functioning of the Association.
- Discusses and suggests the annual plans for the activities of the Association;
- Accepts an annual report and regular reports for the activities of the Association.
The Meetings of the Consultative Board:
- Are convened and presided over by the Director of the Association, who is Chairman of the Consultative Board and a member by right as well;
- Are considered as regular if at least two thirds of its members are present at the same;
- The Consultative Board shall act by a two-thirds majority of the members present;
- For each meeting, the decisions shall be recorded in a minutes to be signed. If a member of the Advisory Board disagrees with a decision taken, he / she may express a particular opinion in writing, which shall be annexed to the minutes;
- When necessary, by decision of the Chairman, the Consultative Board can hold meetings by means of a written procedure.
- The Chairman shall send the matters under consideration to the members of the Consultative Board at least two weeks before the deadline for the statements. Each member of the Consultative Board shall express an opinion within the time limit set.
Meetings of APACCCEEC Consultative Board:
- 1st CB meeting – September 24, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- 2nd CB Meeting – February 24, 2016, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 3rd CB meeting – November 5, 2016, Kunming, China
- 4th CB meeting – April 5, 2017, Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 5th CB Meeting – August 28, 2017, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 6th CB Meeting – May 24, 2018, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 7th CB Meeting – November 8, 2018, Shenzhen, China
- 8th CB Meeting – May 16, 2019, Hangzhou, China