at the Association for the Promotion of Agricultural Cooperation between China and the Central and Eastern European countries (APACCCEEC), a secondary budget administrator under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Requirements for the candidates:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Administrative experience;
- Events management experience;
- Project management skills;
- Excellent level of spoken and written English;
- High language culture;
- Ability to work in team;
- Excellent computer literacy and practical work with MS Office.
- The following will be considered an advantage:
– previous experience in a similar position;
– experience in coordination of international events and projects;
– working knowledge of Chinese language or a language from a country from Central and Eastern Europe.
Completed minimum degree of education: bachelor;
Majors: international economic relations, political science, public administration, international relations, business administration, agricultural economics.
Main tasks and obligations:
- Encourages business contacts and provides assistance to companies, organizations and associations from China and CEE countries;
- Establishes contacts with companies, organizations, associations from China and the CEE countries and with the members of the Consultative Board of APACCCEEC in order to cooperate, exchange a database and establish a network of contacts;
- Participates in the preparation and translation of the necessary documents for holding the meetings of the Consultative Board at the APACCCEEC, including keeping minutes;
- Uses the document management system, reflecting in a timely manner in the office program of the APACCCEEC any action taken in connection with the assigned tasks;
- Organizes the technical participation of the APACCCEEC in specialized meetings, conferences, exhibitions, fairs and events in the country and abroad;
- Prepares presentations, analytical materials, reports and inquiries related to the activities of APACCCEEC;
- Prepares the necessary documents and organizes protocol official meetings, events and visits of the Director of the APACCCEEC in the country and abroad;
- Maintains specialized correspondence with suppliers, government institutions, companies and non-governmental organizations in the country and abroad.
- Interesting and challenging work;
- Improvement of knowledge and skills;
- Opportunity for participation in various international initiatives and projects.
If the offer is of interest to you, please send your current CV with an up-to-date photo to e-mail: email@example.com .
The documents sent by you will be considered in complete confidentiality, according to the PDPA.
Only approved candidates will be invited for an interview.