05.04.2017 / China-CEEC Fruit, Vegetables and Meat Exhibition
Application deadline: 04/10/2017
The Association for the Promotion of Agricultural Cooperation between China and the CEE Countries is pleased to invite you to participate in the International Exhibition of Fruits, Vegetables and Meat of China and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe (China -CEEC Fruit, Vegetables and Meat Exhibition), which will be held between 09-12.06.2017 in Ningbo, China.
The exhibition is organized and sponsored by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of China, the Ministry of Commerce of China, the Ningbo Municipal Government and the Government of Zhejiang Province, PRC. The exhibition of goods and services from CEE is traditionally held annually and is a continuation of the meeting of the Heads of Government of the countries of Central and Eastern Europe and China, held on November 26, 2013 in Bucharest, Romania. The organization of the events was enshrined in the Guidelines for Development of China-CEE Cooperation Approved at the Meeting.
The exhibition is of a general nature, with the APACCCEEC organizing for the first time the participation of China and the CEE countries in the exhibition.
For 2017, the organizers of the Fruit, Vegetable and Meat Exhibition in China and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe will provide Hall 6 at the International Expo Center Ningbo Exhibition Center.
With the potential for export and wide presence on the Chinese market are goods that are traditional for the CEE countries, namely: fresh and processed fruits and vegetables, meat, fish, dairy products, honey, herbs and more.
The organizers of the exhibition offer each of the participating countries free standard booths.
The standard stand from 6 to 9 sq.m. for each company includes the following equipment: floor covering, partition walls, name plate, company name, 1 pc. negotiating table, 3 pcs. table, 1 pc. waste bin, 2 pcs. fluorescent lamps and 3 pcs. small spotlights.
The organizers provide free advertising of the national participation and assistance in conducting side events.
Participating undertakings should bear all other costs, namely:
– Transport and customs processing of exhibits and other exhibition components;
– Secondment and residence of a representative (s) of the enterprise;
- Additional services that have arisen and requested, beyond those listed above for participation;
- Insurance of the exhibits during their transportation and the exhibition;
- Insurance of company representatives.
The application and approval for participation in the national stand of the Exhibition of Fruits, Vegetables and Meat from China and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe is made by submitting the following documents:
- Application for participation (in accordance with the template and in the original), signed by the representative of the enterprise or the person expressly authorized by him with a copy of a notarized power of attorney presented and stamped with the seal of the enterprise;
- Certificate under art. 87, paragraph 6 of the Taxation Code for lack of / presence of public obligations under art. 162, para 2, item 1 of the Taxation Code to the state with a term of validity up to 3 months (which is valid at the date of submission of the application documents) – original or certified copy with the text “True to the original”, signature of the representative and printing of the enterprise;
Upon approval of the applicant company, APACCCEEC will notify by official letter the companies participating in the Fruit, Vegetable and Meat Exhibition of China and CEE.
If interested in participating in the exhibition of goods from the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, by 10.04.2017 at the latest, the enterprise may submit the required documents in the records of the Central and Eastern European Central Office, 106 Vasil Levski Blvd., Sofia by courier or electronically signed by the manager at the official e-mail address of the Association: email@example.com
Documents submitted to the records of the APACCCEEC after the application deadline will not be considered. On filing by post or courier, the date of receipt in the records of the APACCCEEC shall be valid.
For further information, please contact Ms. Yovka Yaneva, Expert, APACCCEEC, tel. (+359) 2 843 1040,