The Association for the Promotion of Agricultural Cooperation between China and the Central and Eastern European countries (APACCCEEC) and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Stara Zagora organize “Presentation of the activities and projects of the Association for the Promotion of Agricultural Cooperation between China and the Central and Eastern European countries”.
The forum, initiated by the CCI in Stara Zagora, will be held on April 18, 2019 at 2 pm in the building of the Municipality of Stara Zagora, Slaveykov Hall.
In 2012, China turned to the countries of Central and Eastern Europe (CEEC) with a proposal for regional cooperation under the 16+1 Initiative. Cooperation between the CEEC and China in agriculture and related activities is multilateral, and participants in the Stara Zagora Forum will be informed of what has been achieved so far. The following projects will be presented:
– 16+1 E-Commerce Logistics Hub & Pavilion for Agricultural and Other Products – Republic of Bulgaria
– 16+1 Demonstration Zone for Agricultural Cooperation between China and the CEE countries – Republic of Bulgaria
– 16+1 E-Commerce Demonstration Center for Agricultural and Other Products – Agricultural University, Plovdiv
The meeting in Stara Zagora aims to acquaint representatives of companies, branch organizations and scientific units, working in the field of agriculture, in the food and processing industry with what has been done so far by the APACCCEEC, which is a secondary budget administrator under the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- The working language of the event is Bulgarian.
- Participation is free, but requires pre-registration online at this link.
- For additional information:
APACCCEEC, tel. 02 843 1040
CCI – Stara Zagora, tel. 042 626297