The International Trade Fair for Food POLAGRA FOOD offers a preview of trends in a food industry.
This food expo allows its participants to have a look at what food producers and distributors have to offer. The visitors can get to know the Polish food and the taste from all over the world. Every year the event is visited by several dozen thousand professionals of food business who come to Poznań from around the world in search of the latest products, inspiration, and, most of all, looking to start long-lasting contracts. On top of that, the fair is an important event for all people trying to develop their export potential, where the Hosted Buyer program comes into play.
POLAGRA FOOD – A GOOD PLACE FOR DEVELOPING BUSINESS CONTACTS
- POLAGRA FOOD is a part of the fair dedicated to food and catering industry, which is the largest event of this type both in Poland and in Central and Eastern Europe.
- This is a purely business-oriented event focused on contracting.
- Every year, the Fair is visited by tens of thousands of professionals: representatives of retail chains, food wholesalers, medium and small grocery stores, chefs and restaurateurs.
- This is a place for presenting new products on those awarded with MTP Gold Medal.
- HOSTED BUYERS is a program, which offers the participation in fairs and exhibitions to representatives of the food industry, including members of top-management, who are ready for establishing business contacts.
- Training courses, conferences, cooking shows
Polagra Food Fair – list of products group:
meat and meat products, egg, poultry and game industry products, fish and fish products, dairy products, grain products and pastas, baked goods, confectionery industry products, fruits, vegetables and mushrooms, processed fruit, vegetable and mushroom products, processed potato and starch products, sugar industry products, mineral waters and non-alcoholic beverages, fat and oil making industry products, food concentrates, natural stimulants, herbs, spices and seasonings, baking goods, ready-to-eat dishes, frozen foods, honey, nutrition for children, diet, healthy and ecological food, spirits and yeast industry products.
Głogowska 14, 60-734 Poznań
tel. +48 61 869 20 00
fax +48 61 869 29 55
Project Director: Marcin Gorynia
tel. +48 61 869 2213
Exhibitors’ service: Hanna Lisiecka
tel. +48 61 869 2677