02.08.2022 / Call for applications-OECD
The Co-operative Research Programme (CRP)‘s call for applications for funding international conferences and research fellowships grants in 2023 is now OPEN.
Please note the guidelines and conditions, selection criteria and research themes for funding for fellowship award and conference sponsorship below. Applications must be submitted through the appropriate online application forms. PDF forms are provided to help prepare applications before going to the online forms.
Applicants must be residents in one of the countries participating in the Programme.
The countries participating in both organizations-the OECD and the 16+1 Initiative are Estonia, the Czech Republic,Latvia, Hungary and Slovakia.
Applications relevant to the work of the OECD Committee for Agriculture and other bodies are particularly welcome:
- Sustainable productivity growth and food security and nutrition;
- New technologies and practices for food production; Food loss and waste;
- Antimicrobial resistance; One Health approach to agriculture and food systems;
- Innovations in the transfer and development of agricultural knowledge, including Indigenous and traditional knowledge
- Digital technologies and digitalisation;
- Climate change, including pathways to net zero, carbon sequestration in agriculture, forestry and land use, water use;
- Plant and animal breeding to enhance sustainable productivity growth and resilience to climatic events; Diversity of crop production;
- Fisheries and aquaculture productivity, sustainability and resilience.
The deadline to apply is Saturday 10 September 2022, midnight (Paris time).
Applications are invited from research scientists working in agriculture, forestry or fisheries and who would like to conduct research projects abroad, in another member country of the Co-operative Research Programme. The aim of the Research Fellowships is to strengthen the international exchange of ideas and increase international mobility and co-operation among scientists working in these areas.
Applications are invited from research scientists working in agriculture, forestry or fisheries for funding towards a conference (or workshop, symposium, etc) to take place in a member country of the Co-operative Research Programme. The aim of the Conference Sponsorship scheme is to inform policy makers, industry and academia of current and future research, scientific developments and opportunities in these areas.For more information, please visit the official OECD website