June 15, 2019
Samples of Bulgarian agricultural producers participated in The First China-CEEC Expo & International Consumer Goods Fair, held from June 8 to June 12 in Ningbo, PRC.
The exhibition is held traditionally every year and is a continuation of the meeting of the Heads of Government of the countries of Central and Eastern Europe and China, held on November 26, 2013 in Bucharest, Romania. The organization of the events was enshrined in the “The Budapest Guidelines for Cooperation between China and Central and Eastern European Countries” approved at the meeting. The purpose of the exhibition is to familiarize Chinese business circles with the products of the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, with the possibilities for mutual investments, cooperation, technological cooperation and trade. The exhibition seeks to build a quality platform for economic and trade cooperation between CEE and China.
In connection with the initiative of the Association for the Promotion of Agricultural Cooperation between China and the Central and Eastern European Countries (APACCCEEC) to collect samples from Bulgarian producers for participation in the 1st China – CEEC EXPO and the International Consumer Goods Fair, 14 Bulgarian companies producing tea, food and beverages participated in the exhibition. For the first time in the homeland of green and black tea came Mursal (Mountain) tea, Bulgarian dandelion, rosehip, linden, chamomile, sumac, coltsfoot, grape, thyme, tagetis flores, cat step, as well as the well-known lavender, the indisputable with its glory rose, cosmetic products with rose oil and saffron, natural oils, sunflower oil and peeled sunflower seeds, einkorn vegan sticks, wine and a variety of soft drinks.
- ALEKS 1977 LTD. – the company specializes in the production of cosmetics with snail extract
- ZORNITZA COMPANY EOOD. – specialized in the production of cosmetics with rose water and oil.
- HEALTHY OILS LTD. – specialized in the production of 100% natural essential cold-pressed oils and scrubs.
- ACTIV PROTECT COSMETICS LTD. – specialized in the production of cosmetics.
- ZK UNINSTVO – The agricultural cooperative is specialized in the production of peeled sunflower and sunflower oil and many more agricultural crops.
- VM PRO SYNERGY LTD. – specialized in the production of spruce salts.
- HBH-HERBS FOR BEAUTY AND HEALTH LTD. – specialized in the production of herbal teas.
- NEW TRADE LTD. – The company specializes in the production of soft, carbonated and energy drinks
- SSB MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT LTD. – the production of food supplements, teas, beverages and cosmetics.
- BENCOMMERS LTD. – specialized in the production of soft drinks
- BUZZZ DRINKS LTD. – specialized in the production of beverages (color syrup and elderberry).
- RIM GROUP CO LTD. – the company specializes in the production and marketing of premium Bulgarian rose foods.
- FORTUNA BULGARIA LTD. – specialized in the production of herbal teas
- NV HEALTH LTD produces Mursal tea (Sideritis scardica) in the Rhodopes Mountain, Bulgaria. The company can provide about 250 kg of dry product.
Vasil Gelev, Executive Director of APACCCEEC, held a series of B2B meetings with Chinese distributors, buyers, representatives of large food chains, supermarkets and platforms interested in Bulgarian products. A number of contacts and new opportunities for native producers were created.
After the end of the Expo, samples of the products of the Bulgarian companies were displayed in the 17+1 Pavilion at the APACCCEEC Liaison Office located in China (Ningbo) – Central and Eastern European Countries Youth Innovation Center.
Within the five days of the exhibition were presented products made by students of Agricultural Economics at the Agricultural University – Plovdiv. The young entrepreneurs developed a project to create their own product. The Association provided them with literature on entrepreneurship, management, and e-commerce. They were provided with wide variety of packaging and boxes from China. It was up to them to decide and visualize a product which can meet all the requirements of the Chinese consumer. The students, under the guidance of Vasil Gelev and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Svetla Yancheva, are also preparing a marketing strategy for the product they have created, which will also be available on the APACCCEEC electronic platform.
The 1st China – CEEC EXPO and the International Consumer Goods Fair are organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Commerce of China, the Ningbo Municipal Government and the Government of Zhejiang Province, PRC.