Reference rates15.01.2019 / 1.1424 / 7.7230
March 8, 2018- Meeting with the Municipality of Chuzhou
As a result of the APACCCEEC activities, a meeting was held with the Municipality of Chuzhou on March 8, 2018. It was attended by Tan Qiuyuan, Deputy Secretary General of Chuzhou Municipality; Li Xingjun, Director of the Trade Representation of Chuzhou Municipality; Huan Jing Deputy Director of the Commercial Representation of Chuzhou Municipality and Jingpeng Group, Deputy Executive Director and Jingpeng Group Business Development Manager. The Bulgarian side was presented at the meeting by Mr. Vasil Gelev, Director of APACCCEEC, Mrs. Svetla Yancheva, Deputy Rector of Agrarian University - Plovdiv, Mr. Veselin Rashkov, Representative of Rashkov & Co. Law Firm, Ms. Yovka Yaneva, Expert at APACCCEEC , Mr. Yu Haobo, External Expert at APACCCEEC and representatives of Trakiya Economic Zone - Plovdiv in Shenzhen.
As a result of the meeting, a joint declaration on cooperation and development of the "16+1 Modern Agricultural Demonstration Park" - Chuzhou was signed as part of a $ 1 billion project from Chuzhou Municipality. The Chinese side in this project was presented by Jingpeng Group.
The partnership will focus on areas such as:
- Demonstration support and techniques for breeding and selection of new and traditional varieties of agricultural products from Bulgaria and the CEE countries in China and vice versa;
- promoting the promotion of agricultural processing techniques from Bulgaria and the CEE countries in China and vice versa;
- promoting the exchange of best knowledge, know-how and best practices in the field of science, research and development on agricultural products;
- supporting and promoting historical, cultural and tourist exchanges between Bulgaria, other CEE countries and China;
- support the operators of the "16 + 1 Modern Agricultural Demonstration Park" in China and the CEE countries to use and benefit from the 16 + 1 Digital Logistics Center and the Pavilion for E- Commerce in Agricultural and Other Products - Shenzhen as a complete platform G2B2C2C for cross-border B2B, local B2B, B2C, C2C, pay, logistics, and online education.