The International Agricultural Exhibition has established itself as the biggest economic event for agribusiness in Southeast Europe. It attracts manufacturers and traders because they can present their products and services to more than 40 000 visitors here and professionals from the industry – with innovations on a global level. The exhibition is preferred by farmers because of the opportunity to get informed about new products and services, to purchase equipment and inventory and exchange ideas and experience.
They are organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry.
The 29th edition of “Agra” focuses on the development of the sector and with its international prestige it will contribute to:
- finding new customers, partners and markets
- offering modern machines, materials, services, varieties and breeds
“Agra” has established itself as a prestigious forum for presenting innovations and this trend continues. The participants showed the latest generation of technologies and equipment for different types of farms, economical inventory, improved varieties and breeds.
Major exhibition categories
- Plant growing, machines and equipment for plant growing
- Seeds, seedlings, plant protection chemicals
- Livestock breeding, machinery, installations, equipment for livestock breeding
- Veterinary medicine
- Research and development
- Packing and packaging equipment
- Specialized media
“Agra” is part of the only forum on the Balkans for agriculture, wine, food and equipment together with the prestigious exhibitions “Vinaria” for vine growing and wine producing, “Foodtech” for the food industry and “Tastes of Italy”. Holding them at the same time creates better conditions for the presentation of companies from different industries that share common marketing interests. About 700 companies from 30 countries take part in the forum every year.
The competition is an opportunity to present and advertise new technologies and products to visiting specialists and the media. It distinguishes the most advance developments in the field of agriculture, which are presented for the first time at “Agra”. The jury is composed of renowned experts and scientists, which makes the awards reputable and prestigious. Participation is free of charge.
- Machines and inventory for plant growing;
- Plant-growing technologies;
- Machines and installations for livestock breeding;
- Livestock technologies;
- Varieties of seeds and seedlings;
- Fertilizers and chemicals for agriculture;
- Research and development;
- Livestock breeding
“Agra 2019” in short:
- Exhibitors – 400 from 19 countries
- Visitors – over 42 000 from Bulgaria and Europe
Telephone: +359 32 902 180
Mobile Telephone: +359 887 220 076
Telephone: +359 32 902 330
Mobile Telephone: +359 885 733 266
Telephone: +359 32 902 311
Mobile Telephone: +359 885 555 363