Why become an exhibitor at GastroPan 2017?
One of the main advantages that GastroPan offers is the fact that the exhibition is open only to a public of professionals, decision makers, entrepreneurs, managers and operators from bakeries, pastry shops, confectioneries, restaurants, hotels, bars, pubs, motels, biscuit, pasta and cookie factories, ice-cream shops, cafeterias etc. Feedbacks received from the previous editions’ participants showed the importance of the careful selection of visitors and the usefulness of time spent at GastroPan. The 2016 edition gathered 133 exhibitors coming from 25 countries on 4 continents, and brought 50 million euro sales to its exhibitors on the long run, 5 million of which right on the spot. Important international and local companies have already booked their stands for GastroPan 2017 and have occupied the majority of the new and modern exhibition space of more than 7,000 sqm that the show offers.
Why visit GastroPan 2017?
The number of visitors kept growing over the years and the last 3 editions have reached more than 20.000 visitors each. The quality of the exhibition, the international exhibitors and all the new and innovative solutions and technologies they bring, launching of new products and technologies, the latest trends, the possibility to learn new work techniques from experts, the demo shows and live exemplification of how useful the exhibited solutions are, all represent good reasons for the public to come back each year.
Fields of activity represented by the exhibitors at GastroPan 2017
World-class suppliers from all over the world gather at GastroPan in order to exhibit and present their products and technologies to professionals activating on the Romanian market.
- Bakery-pastry-milling: baking equipment and machinery; compact dough baking and processing lines and machines; all kinds of professional ovens; furniture, fittings; packaging; ingredients; IT solutions for bakeries, mills; etc.
- Confectionery: furniture, machinery, equipment, utensils and accessories for pastry shops; large variety of ingredients, flavors, premixes, fillings, marzipan etc.; freezers, blast chillers; professional packaging solutions; IT solutions for pastry shops; materials for cake decorating etc.
- Ice-cream: equipment, consumable for the gelato industry; ice-cream makers; flavors, toppings, variegato and other ingredients for ice-cream making; ice making machines etc.
- Hospitality: furniture and various equipment for the hospitality industry; professional refrigerators, refrigerated showcases, shock freezers; professional hoods; special tea from all around the world; innovative solutions for hotels, restaurants, fast foods, which will reduce costs; frozen products, gourmet products, etc.
- Coffee: coffee making machines; special and rare coffee products; ingredients for the coffee industry etc.
The demand for GastroPan 2017 booths is increasing each day, however, suppliers still have the opportunity to book booths for the show contacting the organizers: +40787-677.310, +40733-313.043, e-mail email@example.com
For more information and pictures taken at the last editions of GastroPan, visit www.gastropan.com